Friday, September 11, 2015

Here's why I hate New England fans

In an article Bleacher Report posted about the headsets issues the Steelers had last night in New England, another idiot went and made a comment about Ben Roethlisberger. As a Steeler fan, I do not condone what happened. He supposedly sexually assaulted a woman that ultimately didn't press charges. That says one of two things to me. He did it and they settled out of court. Or Two he didn't do it and she was just looking for a free hand out. We will never know if it's true or not.

But... some people just assume the worst in people, so back to my original point. (You will have to excuse me because right now I am beyond livid. You will see why soon). This conversation is edited as I took out the comments that are not important to the story.


So here I, Jeff Trelewicz, am using the law as my argument. Ben WAS not tried. Was not convicted. Any team that had Aaron Hernandez on their team when he murdered Odin Lloyd should not be damning a man. Plus Hernandez was involved in two other murders "ALLEGEDLY "*wink wink nudge nudge*.

Because Ben was never tried, never convicted he got a contract extension because he deserved it. I guess some people don't deserve second chances in the eyes of Rob Kinville. Because that man is A SAINT.

And this would be all well and good if this where the argument ends. It is not. I give you this wonderful human being:


That's right. For me simply stating facts, Airik Smalls made this comment. So feel free to find this guy online and tell him what an ass he is if you see him. And Michael Balch, evidence? Or was that evidence erased on Tom Brady's cellphone when he destroyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment